Things have definitely changed in terms of work attitudes this semester. I'm not pushing towards a super high wam any more and my marks have definitely taken a hit but by how much I'm not too sure yet. I guess I have done what I wanted to near the beginning of the semester and seen if losing marks and having more fun were worth it. This semester has been pretty cool I guess but nothing amazing, so we'll see if the trade off was worth it.
Had vision science test today and sat behind LY of all people which put me off at the start. All that was running on my mind was
Your got trojans in my head !
Which later made me wonder why it should put me off at all. I mean he hasn't done anything bad to me. I haven't done anything embarrassing or made it awkward. As far as I know all he thinks of me is that I'm boring to talk to and awkward around WL and AN. Whateeeeever.
- Plans were made to go to Melbourne which should be good (hopefully trojans would have moved out by then).
- Dads flying out 10 to 16 again
- And while it was nice that you said that, don't say things just to make kids feel good. Especially when its validity can be questioned! Don't say big things that are hard to take back ! But it was still appreciated.
- Hope stuff goes well for you, whatever you do
I'm avoiding certain music because its what LY listens to but for the same reason I reckon that's why I'm beginning to change my music tastes. How kooky.
This was shit. I'm tired and can sleep. Nightio
No comments:
Post a Comment