OH BABY!
And so whenever I was bored at work this week (yay public holiday and $50 an hour) I'd go to my phone and think 'Oh there's going to be a hot guy smiling at me whenever I want'. Hohohoho. Sometimes I even think of even more stupid things like telling someone 'That's my future boyfriend. Be nice to me or I'll get him to bash you.' looooooooool. Thinking stuff like that makes me feel like a kid at the silliness of it all. Hehehohoehehheee.
I had two of my friends cut my hair yesterday and I didn't need to shave it all off so that's good! It looks fine. No Korean superstar shiny but I think they'd have to be plastic surgeons and everything for me to ever look like that.
Merged into a lane like an asshole and got beeped at hmm.
Guy at the gym who wanted to use the same stuff as me a few times and was pretty smiley and everything hmm (nah I'm thinking silly).
I wonder if I'll ever get that big. Hmmmmmmm. Om nom nom.

No comments:
Post a Comment