Oh well.
So me and Adro went to catch a 39- bus to kensington which was five stops after school (shota told us four that turd.) In no time we rock up to wowbulgogi (what an interesting name.)
There was only one guy there apparently and the place was pretty empty. We camped outside for a while seeing if we could drag any others for lunch. Nam had church, Tim siu had church. We also wondered why we didn't get more people to come along. Oops (this is what happens when you tell me you don't care... bastards.)
Interesting story. While We were meeting up with Shota who was across the road, me and Adro thought about Timsiu. So we call Shota who can already see us to figure out whether he has Timsiu's number or not. I point at my phone and he looks at it while the noise goes off to cross the road, except it wasn't for his crossing. So he gets beeped at while looking at his phone and beginning to cross the road. Hor hor hor, today could have been tragic!
After figuring out that people weren't going to be able to show up we went in to order. So we decide to be (relatively) cheap and just order Set A which was $45 and just a korean bbq set for 2-3 people. OH THE PICTURES Aren't that great.
Lookie!
This is the grill... phwoar.

The small portion of meat

All the side dishes

Adrian cooking.
In my opinion it wasn't really worth the 15. Maybe we didn't order the right stuff or something but the meat seemed pretty bland. Wasn't marinated enough or something. The preprepared ones I buy form campsie to make at home are nicer. Oh well.
Afterwards we trekked to UNSW in an attempt to get out UNSW id cards. After walking through the sun and melting in relatively empty areas, we happened upon an area filled with white people. For some reason everyone looked old and we all felt pretty young. We found out that the place we needed to go to was closed, then mucked around on the computers in the library where there was aircon. Damn Adrian got a call from somewhere about tutoring and shit. Oof it hurts when you're unemployed! (and too lazy to do anything about it)
So we went to squash with Timsiu for some time then gave up. It was hectic and was more exercise than I had done in quite some time. I didn't lose every game, which was quite awesome. Shota owned everyone, while Adro did some huge crashes ont he floor and walls while missing the ball. Epic
We died afterwards and after some whine/bitch/nag from me we head to the Tea Inn for something cool to drink, resisting the pull of McDonalds and their soft serve badness (win).
PICTURES
Om nom nom french toast. Quite tasty! I want to be able to make french toast like this. It looked like the inside bread was unsoaked with anything and only the outside had the funky egg stuff or whatever. Of course I could be completely off the mark and a noob.
Timsiu ordered us some salt and pepper squid! Quite tasty as well although we couldn't really taste the sauce. I said it looked like something with flour used to thicken it and Adro tells me they used corn starch as a sauce thickener. Owned.
Shota's drink! Green apple green tea I think. It has jelly at the bottom and might as well be easyway but its still quite tasty.
Adro's Summer Expression. Most expensive of the drinks at $5.20 but it looked quite cool and was quite big. It was jam packed with fruit (although he said some were sour) It's got like rockmelon, strawberry, kiwi, orange and shit! It tasted like raspberry and was a bit medciney/ cordially imo but still funky.
My drink, strawberry and lemon tea. I thought it tasted like calpis at first then it turne more lemony. Yummeh. And you can see the blended strawberry at the bottom! Hooray for no faux (lol) strawberry.
This is what I ate for breakfast. Strawberry tart from somewhere in chatswood! This picture is here because I realized I didn't take a picture of Timsiu's mango milk tea which tasted like mango sorbet and was quite yummy. Oh well.EDIT I FOUND TIMSIUS DRINK PICTURE
So afterwards we all headed home. Om nom nom nom


OH IT IS UNDERLINED BECAUSE ITS A LINK TO THE PICTURE
ReplyDelete