So yesterday we went to UNSW under the pretense that we were going to study after playing some squash. Adrian was supposed to come but he woke up 30 minutes past the meet up time. Bastard.
So it was Shota Bendy DavHu and me playing squash.
Interesting thing
- Bendy kicked the door open to the squash court while there were still people inside. Smooth.
'I couldn't hear you over all that air swing' AND IT WASN'T ABOUT ME!
For lunch... we went to Maccas. There are no pictures obviously because that would be stupid.
So we're all disappointed that the lunch meals are on weekdays only. We all listen to David Hu's stories of terrible McDonald's and their dirty little secrets before and while ordering. So Bendy orders a chicken burger meal. This is where the first of many events happen.
- He gets a deluxe chicken burger (he got an extra 50c or so in value!)
- He realizes he got medium fries, goes back and gets a large fries AND another burger
3. He finds a pair of HNM (I've never heard of the brand) sunnies + earphones
Ridonkulous really. And that is why yesterday was Bendy Day. This was all a lot mroe epic on the day and sounded lots better in my head but whatever.
We went back to unsw for some studying! Instead we played pokemon pictionary. Some people yelled at us to shtu up! But they couldn't stop the awesome that was forming on our rooms whiteboard.
( I don't know how to rotate pictures)
Also interesting on the day was my sister coming back from Melbourne. She complained about being outside when there were the mega hailstorm and stuff. SHE ALSO BOUGHT BACK MACAROONS
Unfortunately they were a bit squashed and didn't have the right texture (i have no idea what the right texture is) How yummy.
Photo dump. Today we ate Taiwanese and talked about the new people we've met. Ugh inside out jerseys...
It wasn't bad and we were full. Xavier's one had lots and lots of pepper which was semi off putting. I couldn't finish mine because I was coughing too much. Apparently Xavier is getting sick because of me. Oh my I'm a vector of disease.
I should be doing work
Bendy + Free Glasses
"They're only worth $30-40" says Xavier
WHERE'S MY $30-40 TO BE PICKED UP RIGHT OFF THE FLOOR!?







No comments:
Post a Comment