Saturday, March 6, 2010

Eating Out: Unehhhh

So there are various places around Uni you can eat (which doesn't include McDonalds hor hor hor.) So during Oweek and the first week of Uni some of us have gone here and there I guess. I've only gone to two places because I am perpetually broke. Wtf is this transport thing eating awaymore than half of my moneys for the week. Ridonkulous!

So during Oweek I went to satay delight to eat their laksa. They have a separate line for it (so I guess it must be just that awesome). Also on one of those days I noticed that they had a paper sign advertising them off NQN! AND on the same day I found out that she went to SGHS. Well I found that interesting...

Lookie!

 
Chicken Laksa $8.50

I think that was the price. Anyway they ask if you want to chuck chilli and dried onions on. I got both and then regretted the chilli afterwards. It was too hot for me and in the end I couldn't finish it oops. How the children in Africa would despise me. I found it interesting that the soup was so thick and dark. Didn't look like it had that milk or whatever it is they shove in it. Ha I'm such a noob foodie.

On Thursday, we went to Ayam Goreng 99. Since he needed to move his car anyway, TZ decided to drive us slightly closer to they place whie we had to walk up quite a steep gradient to reach his car. We waited outside at 11:25 since the place opens at 11:30. Upon opening the door Diep did a funny jump hoorah thing which the guy found funny.

Some more pictures


 
Chicken Noodle Soup something something
 
 Nasi Goreng
 
  Something soup noodles with meatballs something

Some Chicken
 
 Being the loser sick person I couldn't scab (and didn't really want to as swallowing food hurt). I got the chicken and some rice. Chicken was nice. It was kinda tangy and you could eat it somewhat easily without having to use your hands most the time. I have no idea about the other food but we didn't get the oxtail soup or mushrooms and stuff I think i normally get.

Hohum ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment