Today was an amazing day. Although it started with the shittiness that is physio, me and a few friends spontaneously decided to go to Coogee and it was so good. Weather was heaps nice, water was nice and everything. Thank goodness we have kids who drive to Uni (seeing as I can't drive yet and stuff). Also got to hang with some cool kids (a term I should probably stop using) which was heaps cool. Yeah lack of things to say except that after the beach outing I felt incredibly happy which is a lot better than the semi apathy that's been characterizing my life for the past few weeks/ months. The group was keen to do it again sometime and we all told ourselves to carry with us boardies and thongs constantly. I hope this becomes a regular thing aha.
In other news, I volunteered to lend my induction cooker and a pot to a friend so he can use it for hot pot. Now that I have the induction cooker next to me I realize I was...
Way.
Too.
Eager.
Fuck I'm an idiot. Not that I wouldn't have lent it to him anyway. I just think I'm a fool for not realizing the possible inconvenience that it would cause me. Whatever. Time to sleep.
Oh I'm coughing and its horrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment