I want to be someone else. I want to have different interests, have had a different upbringing, different family, different friends, different personality, etc, etc. Of course this kinda thing comes to me now and then so it's not like it's anything new.
I've probs posted this before but this sums the mood up perfectly. Stoner and out of it and unhappy.
Now that reminds me I also want a different taste in music. Looking at my current playlist I don't see that many upbeat happy songs and I should put some more of that in there. I still like my toilet music, but maybe that's why I feel sedated half the time. Now I'm looking through my old playlist and there are some funky things.
I have seen better days... or it might be nostalgia fucking with me
Apparently he has a new album coming out soon. I should dig that up. An attempt to make myself different? Returning to what I was before? I sat with them before a pretty fun sesh of table tennis and they noted how I knew all my girl songs. That's 50% of all kinds of songs! This makes me different, but that's who I am right? I don't mind being different, I just want to be another type of different. Not my different.
I remember a previous whine post I had when I tore this blog down and no one else could see it. Pretty much the same stuff except less directed at specific individuals (they're still directed.)
I've caught myself thinking again and now know that I'm fucking hooked. I thought it had been pretty good from before the midsem tests started but now its back in full force hitting me in the face like a baseball bat. Having my head constantly filled with thoughts about someone is freaking inconvenient and ridiculous. It's not something that I feel I can consciously just get rid of and its freaking frustrating. Just to know that all I can do is sit and wait... dyarghgjsvhdslkvdsv. It's also got me feeling like an idiot with half the thoughts I have, or even worse smiling to myself when I remember something insignificant. Fucking kill me now. This should pass but I can't help but ... yeah these things don't happen. Ever.
Watched glee today. Yay for blaine but why'd they have to dress him like such a homofag. Blah. The first episode was also pretty meh imo. Yeah gay couples kinda thing... won't happen (for me, for now, forever? Maybe. Who cares? Not you.)
Now that ANT has shown me a video that was pretty amusing. I don't feel much need to braindump whineshit anymore.
Me and SL today agreed upon two highlights of physio lab. One of the demonstrators and the guy D talks to all the time. Loool.
On an end note. Fudge being hooked. Dargh. I can't believe I'm saying fudge but I guess it's better than swearing. ..
.
.
....
fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment