Saturday, April 7, 2012

Start of Midsem

Here's something new. Not a whiney bitch post.

The other day we were out at noggi, that frozen yoghurt shit that everyone and their mother seems to love. Anyway, so we bump into a couple from uni and talk about what we were up to. Moves onto something stupid and I'm like 'look how huge his arms are!' then poke the guys arms to which he goes 'fuck off!' in a way I wasn't really used to. So I ask the chick if she had told him I was gay out of fear he was weirded out and I overstepped my bounds or something.

Turns out she did as it 'somehow came up in the conversation' and because they had just started dating they were in the 'tell everything to each other phase'. I got home and both of them started texting me huge sorries, its not her fault and stuff. Apparently the guy only acted that way coz that's just how he is (guess I'd understand that haha). A lot of stuff about 'don't get angry at xyz, it was my fault, etc'. I wasn't really angry or anything though but maybe I should have been? I suppose I didn't really mind since the other guy's a good friend and he reassured me he didn't think any differently of me which is pretty cool. Saves me any awkward moments in the future if I ever rock up with a guy to some event. Eaaaaaaaaasy. Apparently someone in his school went through the same thing so that would've helped. I'm always a lot more worried I'd make other people feel  uncomfortable around me. Should probably move onto a 'fuck you' mentality if that happens purely because I'm around them. Don't need people like that around me.

How chill

Which leads me to an obvious discovery I made a few days ago. I realized that I mostly only give a shit about what guys think of me and not girls. I told this to LH and she was like 'obviously...' Well !

Another funny thing happened the other day. So a few of my friends were doing their guy/ mate stuff with abs hugging the Korean. I comment 'isn't that awkward for either of you?' and they both answer no. Then the Korean goes 'you're so homophobic!' to which AT, LH and abs just start cracking up. How silly.

Other things that have happened. I was wrong about someone being gay but apparently he gets asked all the time. Midsem break has started and I'm doing nothing really although going out tonight should be good. Also been rediscovering some gaga remixes which are pretty cool but a bit typical doof doof-y.




No comments:

Post a Comment