I don't feel self loathing (which is surprising) but maybe something less... than that.
Regardless in the end I feel like I'm missing out on something. And this does not help me out during the day when I want to...
- tell people to shut up in the lecture
- avoid talking to people because they're just happy and feed off each other
- get myself motivated to push myself in gym
- try and actually pay attention and learn stuff during class (this is new... seems like this semester's been pretty shit for learning)
Interesting... I guess it's still not too late to try lift my game.
- Unigames try outs soon
- We won our first vball game last week !
Some additional notes...
1. No one actually gives a fuck what you're doing
lololol
I don't want to go looking this way.
Holy fuck what am I listening to?!?!
Some additional notes...
1. No one actually gives a fuck what you're doing
2. No one actually gives a fuck what you're listening to
3. No one actually gives a fuck about what you like
4. When someone asks 'How are you?' they don't actually give a fuck, but rather want to ask you for something else later.
3. No one actually gives a fuck about what you like
4. When someone asks 'How are you?' they don't actually give a fuck, but rather want to ask you for something else later.
No comments:
Post a Comment