Friday, May 18, 2012

What to want?

Basically, I don't know what I want from these kids. I don't feel like talking to them, or joining in on conversations. I don't know whether or not it's because I have nothing to say or I just don't want to talk to anyone. I wonder if there's something wrong with me for not wanting to talk to many people. Sh-rug

On a side note, this would be a perfect time to buy diablo 3 and never talk to anyone again until after exams (or maybe just study and never talk to anyone... zz)

- We haven't won a single game of volleyball since our initial win.
- Abs said I looked buff one time ! Win !
- Then I went on my tumblr trawling and reminded myself I'm still not =[


Daily thoughts include... 'Why don't I look like this?' I also wonder why the hooks are so high above his head

Oh well, what're you gonna do? It's not like I'm not trying... I think. A gym buddy would be cool but that'll obviously never happen. I skipped a lecture today just to go to the gym. On the way there I was quesitoning whether or not that was such a good thing to do... I still don't know.

Gamsat came out and I did good. I don't know how to tell people I did good so I end up doing bad and possibly making them mad.

NB: I did good is wrong.

Seems like it's possible for me to get into usyd or something. But I get this feeling that I really want to move interstate... I get this sort of feeling a lot.

Hey that seems like something I want then huh?
You did well so now you get the opportunity to be alone, that's what you wanted right?
You hardly talk to anyone because they're all too loud and noisy for you, that's what you wanted right?
You're more or less alone now but that's what you wanted, right?


I think I'm breaking down again... and again... and again...

Nah fucker.




No comments:

Post a Comment