Saturday, October 9, 2010

100 again!

So this is my hudredth post that's actually been published. How exciting! *choke*

And isn't it a good thing that I'm happy on my hundredth post. Happy happy.
Thanks for the wallet guys!
Others are fine so I'm fine as well.
I AM TOTALLY BOOKING TICKETS SOON.
hohumho

You'd think I would have a lot more for a hundredth post but really I don't.

So something interesting... uh um uh...

I injured my wrist yesterday? lolfail.

I am happily not doing my vision science report.

OH! Today I went to the dentist today and found out it was Kai Bing's dad. Kooky! I do remember xavier mentioning that it was a family friend of his or something. He was saying how Optom is shit because we do 5 years but can't even perform any surgery at all whereas dentists can do minor surgery and doctors are just doctors.

(He didn't say shit, that was a gross hyperbole)

Look at me I use big words!

In more (way less) relevant news my teeth are fine even if they aren't straight and I'm missing quite a few... lol. He asked if I wanted to do braces, and I was considering it. Apparently I'm not too old for them and it's only 1.5 years.

Why didn't I wear a mouthguard when I played basketball.

Oh here we go, starting to sound more whiney like usual.

This blog lacks pictures. I will get one now.

.
.
So I was going to put up the anthony hydralisk picture but apparently photos are down on fb. Devoes.

I'll give a youtube link on how to make an origami hydralisk instead!



I think it works like that.

Hehehoho

I went fish markets today and it was yummy. I'm done for now I think. Bye bye

2 comments: