Saturday, October 23, 2010

STUDY

involves sc2. I defended against a 4gate the other day. I am so cool yeah? hah.

I am writing about chemistry. Still. I was supposed to be done yesterday. Oh my.

goneskies*

Doesn't seem to have as much bass. The interlude that went with this was very cool. It had like buildings rising and shit. Someone else said it was apocalyptic, industrial and dark. I agree. Too bad I can't find a nice version of it.

Scratch that. I'll get rid of the older one and give you guys this



I want to go swimming



Another one. I found it funny how they were jumping to interlude music. Maybe I'm just not into it enough. She also looks like a pokemon evolving. lol

My brother reads this shit apparently. Go study fool.

It's been a year since HSC! Almost.
Another road trip! Hooooraaaay!
Exams coming soon.

.
.
.
Mass queens in zvz?

obodobo

I am not studying lol

Edit: Sorry if you thought this would be interesting. It most definitely wasn't

Funny what kind of motivation gets you to study.

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh amazing.. esp first vid! wonder when she'll release her next album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUUDE send me the replay of 4gate defence already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, and mchan is coming into sc2 mid-dec. Said he'll probably be starting zerg, instead of his main protoss. And he said he'll be doing queens. Be wary!! And 14 hatch seems to be the shindig these days.

    ReplyDelete