I'll help you on your feet. But after that I won't know what to do.
Far too aware. Maybe it was nothing. Be less aware. Another blow to the head might do the trick LOL.
I wonder what happens if I do get a job and then go overseas. I wonder if I will go overseas.
SO APPARENTLY I NEED AN IDOL. WHO SHOULD MY IDOL BE AND WHY? WHAT TOHER DUMB MED QUESTIONS COULD THEY ASK!?
Wriggle wriggle. Prufrock! Needles on wings behind glass. I don't remember the imagery.
Do people still prioritize work like they did last year? I'm realizing I'm a minority. I want a life. So my sister tells me, YOU CAN PARTY AFTER YOU MAKE MED. I've heard that somewhere before.
She also tells me. AFTER YOU GRADUATE I WANT A CHANEL BAG FOR EVERY YEAR YOU'RE NOT MARRIED.
gfg a gazillion chanel bags then.
Get up!
OOH I LOVE THE WAY YOU ROCK WITH ME! DANCE WITH ME! FOREVER! WE CAN HAVE A something something. A new song to dig up =D
You'll get there.
I'm getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment