- Bro in law's driving made me feel sick
- I saw two nuggets today in the gym
- Was thinking about how that guy failed and wondered what it'd be like if I also failed just to see him more often - realized immediately this was the dumbest thought. Ever
- Wore the aforementioned shirt today. I hope I drew no comparisons.
- Thought about my bipolar reactions to being compared to other people that I want to be like. Figured it.
- Was thinking how much easier it'd be if my sister just knew I was gay.
- Thought about telling her in the car and started tearing up for God knows why.
- Optom bake sale was good but I did jack shit.
- I volunteered to help out for the World Sight Day stuff but I've still done nothing which makes me feel bad
- TH caught me a thundurus just by throwing an ultra ball at it... lol
- Basketball on thurs was hella tiring. We won 50-41 but I didn't do much second half
- Got referred to as one of the giants of optom. So silly. I'd consider myself the worst (or second worst) looking out of the group though. I'm such a bitch.
- Still haven't done much work.
- Bought chick's jeans the other day. I couldn't tell and so can't other people. $400 to $50.
- I need to work on my chest...
- Made a bet with a friend to get abs before end of the month. Looks like $100 will be in the bag for me. Hohohoho
- I swear too much at times
- Still horrible at soccer
- Some night ago I felt empty and unaccomplished. Played with the idea of religion in my head
- Realizedm despite being gay and maybe holding some sort of grudge against religion because of it, main reason I'm not religious is because I'm lazy.
wierdest shit ever
time to retire. I'm tired
No comments:
Post a Comment