Just that being opened up to these new avenues of music has let me waste so much more time than intended.
This is incredibly funky.
Today made myself sweet corn fritters. They didn't turn out anything like Bill's and they weren't crunch or amazing but still filling and I was heaps satisfied. A good helping of the jap sesame salad dressing does wonders to it omg. Gets me frothing at the mouth (as someone would say aha).
Tomorrow is oktoberfest ! I am excited and apprehensive.
The other luke has probably caught on to something and may think I'm a desperate loser.
I'm still paranoid LY is sus or might just be getting sick of me talking to him on fb. Now that I think of it in normal terms he probs doesn't give a shit.
Yeah I don't know if I'm just assuming I'm hanging with optom kids or something. So when kids ask me what I'm doing beforehand... uh.... fuck. Maybe I should've asked properly earlier or something but..
And now I feel bad for talking. I feel like a bother. Time to adopt a new mindset.
Say hello. If you respond cool. If I can talk to you properly even better. If you don't respond fuck you. All good.
And if things go awkward I can fall back on high school friends? Fuck I'm such a dick. Sozzle guys. (If you were really sorry you wouldn't do this in the first place and since no one has said its alright it means you're even more of a dick)
Don't worry though. You can eventually float in a middle space. I'm sure there are still some kids who will talk to you.
Today made myself sweet corn fritters. They didn't turn out anything like Bill's and they weren't crunch or amazing but still filling and I was heaps satisfied. A good helping of the jap sesame salad dressing does wonders to it omg. Gets me frothing at the mouth (as someone would say aha).
Tomorrow is oktoberfest ! I am excited and apprehensive.
The other luke has probably caught on to something and may think I'm a desperate loser.
I'm still paranoid LY is sus or might just be getting sick of me talking to him on fb. Now that I think of it in normal terms he probs doesn't give a shit.
Yeah I don't know if I'm just assuming I'm hanging with optom kids or something. So when kids ask me what I'm doing beforehand... uh.... fuck. Maybe I should've asked properly earlier or something but..
And now I feel bad for talking. I feel like a bother. Time to adopt a new mindset.
Say hello. If you respond cool. If I can talk to you properly even better. If you don't respond fuck you. All good.
And if things go awkward I can fall back on high school friends? Fuck I'm such a dick. Sozzle guys. (If you were really sorry you wouldn't do this in the first place and since no one has said its alright it means you're even more of a dick)
Don't worry though. You can eventually float in a middle space. I'm sure there are still some kids who will talk to you.
Too bad I don't have a couch
And now I need to finish my stupid assignment which consists of a letter critiquing some poor bastards communication skills. Lesigh

No comments:
Post a Comment