Got back from unigames which was... okay. I probably wasn't int he mindset for it and that resulted in me being pretty awkward and not bothered. I'm telling myself it just takes me longer to warm up to people but I don't really put myself out there when it comes to people (or at least the amount that normal people do). Should probably try harder to get involved but being standoffish is my habit and a lot easier, even if it is quite detrimental at times.
Every night we did this thing called court, got drunk, and occasionally went out to the events (clubbing more or less) if we were bothered. So at the place, the person who is the oldest is called the honourable and can basically bitch everyone around for the rest of the trip.Then the ranking goes down in order of age. There are also other delegated positions such as...
Calculator - Keeps track of all expenses and tells people what they have to pay during/ at the end of the trip
Scribe - Writes down all teh funny and noteworthy shit that happens during the day to retell during court. Our one had to carry a notepad and pen wherever they went otherwise they got punished in court. They also had to write down everything someone told them to write if it was noteworthy or they'd be punished again.
Ballboy - Carried the balls. They called him scrotum.
Lifesaver - Have to ensure that everyone always has a drink during court.
Waterboy - Gets people water. Duh.
Then at the end of the day, we'd all gather up for court. Here there would be rules such as...
- Can't use the words drink, drunk, drinking etc
- Have to call everyone brother/ sister 'whatever' unless they are honourable. They can get a new name if something funny happens to warrant it
- Can't use your dominant hand to drink
- Can't swear
- Can't leave court without permission
- Have to surrender your phone before court starts
Fail anything and you drink. During this time the scribe would also recite all the shit they wrote down, following the above rules, and whoever was involved would drink. People would also just generally talk shit and make someone drink for it. And this is how we would start off getting drunk at the night.
Other things of note.
- There was a hot guy in one of the other teams. Well now that I think of it more, he was okay, just buffish. Shortish asian, nuggety guy who looked like a surfy/ footbally kinda person haha.
- I ate one of the girl's food at the restaurant that she ordered as an entree. Oops. Ended up forking out $40 for two mains zzz. Ended up giving the sisters half of the rest of the main because I was already pretty full. At the trip back one of the sisters didn't even remember my name. YOU EAT MY FOOD BUT DON'T REMEMBER MY NAME YOU BITCH. Yeah...
- Thought one of the guys was cool then he pissed me off. The guy's a short nugget ish who reminds me of my brother. Wanted to punch him on the last night, but I was also sick and sick of being around people so that mellowed it down a bit. Fuck you.
- Car trip was boring. Guys I was with weren't people I'd talk to much. The driver was an indo fob with the heavy indo accent. On the trip back he was very very annoying so I just pretended I was asleep to avoid talking. I was also sick. Trip back we were in a car train and stopped 3 times for like total of 3 hours. They were playing all these games like the chopstick game, or 'what can you bring to my party' where you have to figure out some rule and it just makes you frustrated when they know and you don't. Well the driver was super excited about these dumb fucking games and was incredibly annoying about it. Especially with his fob accent and loudness. Holy fuck.
- Apparently I look like some korean MC person. This guy. I don't know what to think of that...
- I got home yesterday and then became mega sick. Like slept until 5pm sick. No idea why it'd just happen after unigames and not during. Holy fuck never been that sick ever. Recovering now though. Probs just flu.
And that's it for unigames. Now I'm here thinking I didn't get huge over this holidays. One week to go. This was hardly a break at all! Now to listen to this song on repeat again and again for tonight.
XXXO
XXXO
XXXO
YOU WANT ME BE SOMEBODY WHO I'M REALLY NOT
YOU WANT ME BE SOMEBODY WHO I'M REALLY NOT
I WANT ME BE SOMEBODY WHO I'M REALLY NOT
...well yeah.

No comments:
Post a Comment