Sunday, July 1, 2012

Moar Notes

- I'm going to freeze my arse off in tamworth. Fuck
- I hate cold.
- I passed on snow just so I could freeze somewhere equally as cold
- I am not prepared for the cold

- That feeling you get when someone asks you to do something with them, and its something you want to do too!
- I don't get that feeling often

- That feeling where you know you're looking into things much more than you should
- I get this feeling a lot

- Watched eternal summer
- I'm such a sucker for these sorts of movies
- I thought the representation of the names was cool. The Earth always rotates around the sun but can never reach it
- These movies make me wonder why my life isn't in a similar way eg. why don't I have lifelong friends from childhood, etc
- Movies give me unrealistic expectations

- Sleeptime before tamworth

No comments:

Post a Comment