Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FIller title for filler post

Japan tomorrow. I forgot which gate Shota gets off. Oh it should be fine anyways hehhohoehehoho.

So I finished reading cloudstreet for the second time and some of the words struck out at me. Not that they're deep or anything but it was pretty funky use of words that pointed out a difference between...

- kindliness and kindess
- loveliness and love

So the former is obviously the weaker term. It made me think about how when sometimes people do something and fail, or when they do something that wasn't so great. Then people go 'it's the thought that counts'. Well what use is a thought if it doesn't achieve anything? This obviously doesn't apply to everything, which begs the question. Why ask it?

To continute on my stream of consciousness babble, I never really say 'which begs the question'. This has now got me to thinking about Orwell from alst year in the essay... uh... Politics and the English Language! That was an epic paper. Apparently 'leaves much to be desired' is a phrase that is used many many times although I personally ahve never heard of it. Obviously that paper is dated and so are the phrases. This entire paragraph was pointless but you're reading it anyway. What power I have. And if you're not reading it then I won't look stupid because this wouldn't have been read. Imba.

I want to find pictures or a video to post up but I can't. Sorry dudes. Going to have to go without.

So many kids have starcraft now. And their games go for >30 minutes. Just saying.

I got a yes today which was incredible. A whole year late but what can you do? It lost its impact halfway through the year.

Time to start the reflections on the year heaps early. I guess this year was quite important for me. Well it was supposed to be. I wonder how it'll look 2 years from now. It showed I can do things and I'm not completely half arse with everything. Can still do better.

Amazing at everything? Is that possible? Probably. But you need a helluva lot of organisation even in funskies. I don't think I have that at all.

I don't want to buy too much! I need...

- a pair of goto black pants
- I want a dark, i am so trendy, outfit (like the levis dark night out or some rubbish collection. that shit looks nice) but its probs expensive
- I want.... another pair of shoes that aren't white and I can match
- Some collared shirts
- Maybe a backpack

THis list sounds weak. I don't really want anything. So why am I overseas? Family of course!

My grandma smokes. This makes it quite ughity to live here. Oh well.

My grandparents like to repeat themself which is funny. When grandma does it Grandpa is like 'OKAY OKAY'. Funny

While typing this I will tell you all I am a slob. And all my white clothes are slobbified. I should wear more dark colours so I can be more of a slob. Isn't that a chat thought?

I still have rihanna in my head.

I want some more lady gaga tunes.

I never add people on facebook. They add me or NOTHING! That's why I have so little friends. ajajajajajj

David hu was sick today

I'm running out of one liners.

Oh this is interesting. I ran into someone I met from before in HK. Nope this wasn't interesting to share.

I have 8 hours to kill in Narita tomorrow. Pray I don't get owned by yakuza. Jap stereotype jap jap. jap jap japjap jap.

Japjap (byebye)

1 comment:

  1. just coz i'm a nub at starcraft way to make me feel even nubbier. hate.

    ReplyDelete