I went to the gym today like a lulz because there is no one here and I don't want to follow my brother. It's huuuuge! Like I mentioned before it's on the 18th level of megabox and theres a huge view from up there. Even if it is the smoggy sky and construction of Kowloon Bay it is a pretty funky view. An odd thing about the place is that it has no where to do deadlifts or similar stuff. Oh well!
This might not be something amazing but I thought it was. The treadmills have a bit where you can connect your ipod and headphones. Oh my god. So amazing. Even though they had huge windows up there it was really sunny so they put stuff inf ront of the windows to block out light! How unamazing does that sound. I found this interesting because at some places where the light wasn't blocked out completely I couldn't see the screen, which was touch by the way. Woah.
They lend you towels to use. Amazing.
The shower cubicles have shampoo, shower gel AND conditioner. Amazing.
There's a swimming pool up there.
There's free internet up there.
There are a bazillion machines up there (this might not be that great but whatevs)
I was writing this blog for a bit then I started talking to people and now its quite ceebs. Dot points here we come!
- I saw a Patti lookalike today
- I got starbucks here. That was stupid of me.
- Walking around HK, I have this huge paranoia that my teetha re going to turn to shit and die.
- Everyone here is short
Oh for dinner I had some sort of hair crab. And it was tiny. My mum gets this because it isn't available to eat in Australia but its such a hassle. It's tiny and I totally ceebs eating it. Crabs are already pretty bad in terms of their effort to food ratio and this crab is even worse!
I saw a pair of nicer shoes today in somewhat the same style as the pair I bought. I kicked myself mentally.
cebs
patti lookalike?! sifn't take a photo stalkerstyle lol.
ReplyDeleteanyway the gym sounds interestingish, hope you're having fun!
Oh the hairy crab! I couldn't be bothered eating it in China because even though its in season, it doesn't look like the amount of effort to open it.
ReplyDeletePlus, I didn't want to eat a whole crab! Too freaky!