I was going to post everyday, seeing as I had the time for it, but I was just way too busy! REALLY!
Okay. You were right. That was complete bullshit.
So yeah I haven't really been doing much. I bought a pair of shorts today for no reason. I was going to use them to go to the gym but then I thought better of going. It's hella expensive! I'm guessing its because I'm not a student or anything and can't get discounts maybe? Actually maybe I should ask! But yeah, I looked at California Fitness (I found the name odd as we are in HK but whatever) and for a week's membership its $500 HKD. Oh my god. That's about 60-70 aussie, so if I go everyday $10 a pop. But that's not going to happen so its pretty costly! Man the one closest to me has a swimming pool which is cool but I have no boardies here. Zuh zuh zuh. The one at Mongkok has a spa and sauna! Homg. If I'm going to spend so much might as well go to spa and sauna too! They also let you hire towels for free and give you free access to all the classes! Maybe it is worth it after all but I don't know how much time I'd put into it.
So I walked into the gym to ask the questions right. It's on the 18th floor of the megabox building (which is ugly imo). It has a whole floor dedicated to it and I thought wow. Apparently its a megagym whatever that means. It was odd though because I didn't see that many people in it. Maybe that was just me though.
Other interesting things. When I walk into these clothing stores sometimes I find it difficult to find out where the guys stuff are without more than a glance. I walked into a fcuk store and started looking a bit before the chick was like 'there's guy stuff at the back'. I also walked into a zara store at telford plaza and could not find a single guys piece of clothing in there. I think it was the chick's store (well duh). I remember shopping with Anthony one time and accidentally looking at a chicks shirt. Boy did he walk off quickly going 'I don;t know you.' This shit reminded me of that story! Couldn't you just pretend to be looking for clothes for your girlfriend or sister or something? Dernoes!
Oh the shopkeeper's talk a lot. Maybe because it's Christmas soon, or because I don't go to many stores in Sydney, or because we're both Asian, but they usually say more than just hello. Actually now that I think about it the other things they say are general stuff like, 'look slowly and ask us if you want to try on a different size'. Yeah that's about it. I'm sick of APM and old people central. Dammit why aren't other kiddies here.
I'll put a list of somewhat itneresting stuff that is too shit to put into paragraphs
1. I saw a guy with a cigarette in each hand. He was smoking both of them.
2. I saw a white man respond to his order number which was read out in cantonese. Local, duh, but it was still amusing.
3. I see people stutter and be uncertain how to talk to me when I talk to them in English and respond in Cantonese as well. My fob is so shit.
4. Most people here are shorter than me. I find this somewhat unsettling.
5. My mum says hello to everyone. I don't know why.
6. My Grandma is known in the diner she eats at every morning. Well since she's been tehre for ten years I guess it'd have to be so.
Oh man, I haven't really eaten anything that's worth going overseas for. My lunch has been fastfood stuff in the food court and even though its shit you can't get in Australia (mosburger for example) it's still not that great. Dinner has been at home too. For some reason the food doesn't really agree with me and I've been getting the shits for some unknown reason. I swear I eat a lot of vegies but it's still no good! Oh no!
I'm feeling like a blob, going backwards.
Oh, it's been a year plus judging by birthdays.
I need to get an idea of what I'm going to do in Hong Kong for the next half a week or so. I don't want this part of the holdiays to just be a hiatus between Australia and Japan. Even if they are holidays I want to achieve something or prepare for something. Isn't it funny how I just can't do nothing and vegetate. I go insane when I do nothing. I don't understand how other kids can like not doing anything. I guess it's because I've never really been too occupied with things. I need a job, haha.
I'm sick of APM. I wonder if I typed that already.
I'm sorry that it wasn't in moderation. I'll give you an eternity's break. BACK TO YOUR lulBUBBLE YOU GO! I'll ask someone else later and maybe something good will happen. Can't go on like this! No fun!
So some people have SC2 now. Yaaaaaaaaaaah?
I should consider formatting these posts. Or at least finding pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment