So today I did nothing but sit on my bum and fly like a... bird. The flight was ons chedule but it got moved from gate 33 to 32. What other pointless things are there that I should tell you?
1. I watched Salt and Toy Story 3 on the plane. Neither movie was that bad although I do remember that she was a Russian spy from what Patti told me ages ago. I enjoyed the first bit of Toy Story 3 quite a bit and it did get sad, but hey I half cry at most sad parts in movies (little known fact)
2. I watched 30 rock for quite a bit. Might've annoyed the guy next to me with all my laughing even if it was subdued. Sucked to be him I guess haha. It was quite funny! Yeah that's all I really had.
3. Taxi trip back home. I accidentally dropped the luggage on his foot and he gave me the biggest dirty ever. Oh my god. We had to drop something off to bro in laws friend and while we were doing so, since it was just a drop off from the cab, the cab behind us started beeping. Both taxi drivers came out and started swearing wildly at eachother (in fob). I found this amusing.
I am in Hong Kong and the smallness of the apartment has hit me in the face! It's not too bad, it's just a change.
Oh on the plane I listened to Take It Off by Kesha. I found it entertaining. Once again I want to go to bars and clubs and shit after this musics. Oh how impressionable I am and yet such a picky mofo.
Someone! Anyone! No, that was a lie. I'm such a douche ahahahha.
No comments:
Post a Comment