I am home.
It is hot.
Everything here is so big! (oh hohoho) anyway
I have seen some cool kids in my few days here. Hooray for cool kids.
I have updated my playlist with songs that I find mostly unskippable. I wonder if you guys have playlists on your ipod that have songs that you will never skip. This is a new thing for me.
So I said today that my new year's resolution was to go out with someone. How hard could that be? (Very very very hard!) Can I do the unthinkable?! lulz
Someone said something the other day, and it made me doubt. Everyone else would expect me to know something, but really I don't. I mean, what do I know?
Ever?
My parents said I had matured. I find that funny. Maybe more miserable. No, I'm joking.
Oh I read other blogs and I guess there are many, many people who have it worse than me. I will keep a still mind. That doesn't relate or make sense in this context. Whatever.
I should count how many times I use the word 'I' in a blog. Seriously. Self centered prick.
I picked up lots of poo today. (Today, there was lots of poo that was picked up by me)
I am listening to toilet music. (There toilet is music playing)
I am eating a watermelon at the moment. (Me. Devour. Watermelon.)
Stupid tangent.
I might put up fuds photos up later I guess.
Siege tanks and positioning. Hohoho
No comments:
Post a Comment