So there are always huge things that happen in our lives that can affect us greatly. Being (un)able to transfer into something for example! Or (not) getting that job/ position blah blah blah that you want so badly. So the point of the above bullshit is to somehow effortlessly mention how, on the other hand, lots of small things can also make or break you. Now I'm going to write a list of them and you're going to read it.
- Buying a protractor from Japan that was (assumed to be) cheap
- Finding out back in Australia you already have a new one in your pencil case
- Changing your bedsheets and pillow case and then lying on your bed
- Watching a wriggling caterpillar get stuck in a spider's web then watching said spider paralyze it
- Missing said spider taking back the caterpillar into its den of doom because you're playing HON
- Having soft periods in music that let you go to sleep
- Beating a computer with 4gate
- Not having the guts to beat a person with 4gate
- Finding out the pair of jeans you bought a week ago is still too short despite wearing less chunky shoes
- Having msn freeze on you
- Having msn unfreeze on you after 10 minutes
- Having your dogs pee the moment you let them out before you sleep
- Waking up in the morning and realizing you're not sore anymore
- Making a ridiculous amount of smoothies because your dad just bought a smoothie maker and you can
- Making a smoothie with an unripe banana that ended up tasting like shit
- Opening msn and having people talk to you
- Realizing that they only needed to say two words to you
- Becoming excited at the flashing bar at the bottom of your screen because it means someone is talking to you
- Realizing that its some stupid update java crap that you haven't yet bothered to get rid of
- Matching old clothes with new ones you just bought and finding out they look amazing
- Going out wearing new clothes with the sticker still on it
- Watching a funny video on youtube that makes you laugh legitimately (I don't get this much)
- Not getting sick of the music you flog
This is also good and uplifting. I found it on another blog.
- Putting videos on your blog that you know won't fit nicely into your layout
obodobo
edit:
- putting a break between items on a list to make you feel like you've written more than you have
more edits because I like stream of consciousness that doesn't adhere to the idea I was going with initially
Should watch the new neon genesis movies. How does this fit in you might ask? Well the first one is called you are (not) alone. Yeah whatever. I also like pictures so I will put a picture here. Don't hold your breath for japan/hk pics. I think I cebs.

No comments:
Post a Comment