Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two words

You don't say them to me, because it just means nothing. Over the years I've used it in my head or even god forbid out loud, and time after time it was not right.

Don't say it to me and I'll make a promise to everyone never to use it. Not out loud or in my head. Free from everything it could conjure up; dark looks and death glares, preconceptions and thoughts of accountability blah blah blah.

Repeatedly shackled since aaaages. No one owes me anything. I owe everyone else nothing.

Go on and expect nothing so every'' surprise is good.

I cheated myself. Like I knew I would.

How dramatic. I threw up a bit after writing this. Whee whoo!
No, I won't be offended if you say fuck you. It'd just be fuck you right back.

Yesterday was windy! Damn you fish and chips an sand. I will get my Thai fix another day! Muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment