So I've been back for a week and a bit now (I think). Day are getting fuzzy and I'm forgetting the date. I guess these are the consequences of not really doing much or planning much ie. being a loser at home.
Getting back into exercise to fight the feeling of fat slobness. Everything is so freaking sore after gym or anything, even just basketball. Argh! We went to play basketball today at the new Central courts and that was pretty good. Fuck we played a game to 21 and losers had to buy the winners drinks. Ridiculous stuff ! I obviously lost. Story of my life! Damn $4 drinks.
I had a pretty kooky dream last night. So my parents gave me around 1k to live with some other family. So this family had a mum, dad and son. Something happens and the mum and son leave with another man and I follow them. We go to the airport then on a car trip to America along a highway with bright signs. Ended up living at some huge apartment in a skyscraper. Other kids were there apparently on holiday and we had a party up there too! Kooky stuff. Also I was in a building with a few other random people that had like, a huge cylindrical shaft in the middle, with roman columns lining the edges. For some reason there was also a ground in the middle with people, and the whole center just fell. People were somehow holding onto the columns or edges of the outside. This makes no sense. It made sense in my mind.
I realize stuff I want is just unrealistic or not for me.
You know silence kills.
You don't need a person like that.
No one does.
LIstening to lady gaga after quite a long time without is amazing. I'm pretty surprised at how I've been able to rotate my usic without getting sick of it. Haven't gotten anything new for a long before until now haha. Got Kesha and Amy Winehouse's album which are pretty sweet.
What's it matter what I tell and to who? What impact should it have? It should mean nothing. What would have made you think otherwise, silly?
I feel like I'd rather be somewhere else than now. It's difficult to describe. It's like not wanting to leave Hong Kong but not wanting to stay either. It's contradictory. Where else would you go then?
This turned out to be a rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment