obodobo!
I tremble
They're gonna eat me alive
If I stumble
So yesterday while most sane people were chilling in front of their ac, I went out with brother and sister to look at museums and stuff. Why you may ask? I have no god damn idea. Fuck walking around in that heat is like having a furnace in front of you. Amg.
We went to the terracotta exhibition at the museum in the domain. Expensive to get in and there was a huge line (not that I waited in it). Looked around the free area while my sister and her husband queued up. Now usually I don't mind looking at this kinda shit but I felt pretty drained that day and was pretty bored by the time we could get into the exhibition.
Exhibition itself wasn't that great. Reminded me of a chinesse assignment I did for Flemming or something back in year 8. Only thing I got out of it was that the first emperors burial mound was still not excavated which I found interesting. Other than that looking at really old stuff was pretty... meh. Oh there was also a swan and goose statue that was pretty cool. My sister pointed out that some of the English titles they gave to the pieces did not match the Chinese lol.
After that we trekked to the museum next to grammar to look at the wildlife photographer of the year stuff. Now that one was worth it. Far out some of the shots were pretty amazing. There was one taken in Italy of a landscape with a waterfall and stuff and stuff (heaps descriptive yeah?) that looked ethereal and out of a dream or something. Very hectic. Other ones I remember are like a sea full of rays, a toadstool with a larger one at the back. Yeah this sorta thing isn't meant for words, should see it. Makes me want to drop everything, grab a camera and become some doco dude or something. Ahahaha another life maybe.
I now have a pair of havianas! Funny, that. I'm heaps not used to wearing thongs so you guys can bet on me bitching about the pain in between my toes when I wear them. It seems I'm tragically stuck between two sizes so it was either going to be slightly too small or slightly too big. Llama.
Chinese for dinrar. Oh my god it was amazing. I don't think I've ever gotten this many red pockets in my life. I got one from my sister and her husband, one from mum and dad, one from grandparents and one from my cousin who was recently married. Now I know why you guys love it so much hahaha. Even though that doesn't sound like much I'm used to just getting one. Huge development for me!
Hooray the woman from OPSM got back to me! It doesn't look like I'll be paying for someones drinks the whole night! ehehehehe.
Right my garage smells like alcohol. Stinky.
Wrong thing to say.
Funny lines in my head.
'I was just a little bi curious!'
'Well hony, I'm a little bi FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSSS'
This totally applies here. Maybe less the bi and more the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
No comments:
Post a Comment