Thursday, February 10, 2011

(dis)satisfaction

They say they miss you you but don't talk to you
You wish they'd speak
When they do talk to you then you're angry and don't bother
Short responses to show you're pissed
There's no satisfying you really!

What has happened so far?
What's the point of this blog anyway?
With no pictures of food, that hobby had kind of exploded.
With no anonymity how do I properly bitch about the people I know?
Ridiculous stuff man.
There are no pictures man!

Oh, even if you're a nice person I'd still be jealous for reasons that can't be logical at all.

Apparently its okay to say 'I've seen you on my facebook' to talk to people. I guess it's better than not talking to kids at all.

I think I need alcohol for the next of these kinda things.

Hungry jacks for lunch and pizza for dinner. Shit I feel like a fatty.

Still no response on a date for interview. What failure. How annoying.

Oh some more fail. So there aren't two gamsats in a year. I guess this is what I get for being lazy. Obvs means I don't want med as much as some other kids. Hohumho.

Pathetic. Sums it up well. Right now it's basically a waiting game. Why are there even brackets really?

No comments:

Post a Comment