sooo hooot.
Thank god for aircon though, but as soon as you walk out of that rooms door BAM. It's like walking througha swamp. yuck.
I heard this song at the gym and I think its pretty cool, even though its from last year.
The clip is kinda raunchy. lulz.
Man gym is like my new source of new music. Totally cbb listening to radio and stuff. cbb listening to fob. I reckon I should start stalking peoples msn things and just youtubing their music. the taste in music you guys have cant be that shit right? hohoho
My dog is sleeping on my pillow.
I realize the only things I feel like typing at the moment are all bitchy whiney things. How interesting! Basically...
- Food is hard to make. Ceebs eating.
- Weather is hot. Ceebs going out.
- Haven't started driving. Need some self pushing.
- I am not looking forward to uni with 20+ hours. wtf.
- I has no funky pictures to distract you guys from this rabble.
OH! I will definitely get a job and win the bet for those interested. Deeefinitely....
Hmm. CNY is tomorrow but with hardly any relos here and mum overseas I wonder if anything will really happen! I wonder if my sister will give me money. :D
obodobo time to sleep
edit:
FUCK you're so fucking clueless. WHat is with you people and all being fucking clueless. oh my god.
At least this doesn't make me look like a fool
but seriously you guys have no idea. you guys really dont.
at least you have aircon! D:
ReplyDeletein my tin can garage! my room is an oven.
ReplyDeleteIf you had VK on msn, you'd want to kill yourself.
ReplyDelete