Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Douchebag brother's finished exams but won't wash the dishes he uses. What a jerk. diaf please.

Typical exam social insanity.

I want to be alone.
No you don't. You just say that because you have no choice.
I want to have other people's company.
Who's company do you want?
No one I can think of.

Well that's just great isn't it? Dig dig dig your hole.

On that note, soloing gym was pretty good. I'm starting to go up in weight after stagnating for a while. Figured why not. I'm still around 72kg. Lets see how it goes after the holiday.

My parents are both overseas now.

I wish I could drive so I'd be more inclined to buy groceries.

I feel like an automoton.

My grades are slipping and I have nothing to compensate for it.

There is no satisfaction I think.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

pull your head out of your arse

Edit. God I hate social networking. It makes me feel like such a loser. Like the rest of the world really...

No comments:

Post a Comment