Thursday, June 30, 2011

Return

mums back! Hooray for yum food.

Basketball and volleyball were both heaps good today. Scored on feng once which was pretty hectic. Even though we were down kids for volleyball it was still heaps good and the guys who subbed in for the kids away also had fun. All good.

I didn't get any sups so unless I failed completely I should be fine.



My bro listens to this song. Wow they're ... not that nice to look at.

So even if I did know it would make no difference. This whole thing makes no difference. I'll get out of it eventually and something will work out for me. Otherwise I can put up some of those forever alone pictures that seem to pop up a lot. Ahaha


I went running this morning. Oh my god I'm so unfit. Only did two intervals and it was horrriblbleblebelblele. I think a little bogan kid yelled at me 'UP YOURS' and her dad was like 'don't say that!' Not sure though since I was plugged. Only in my suburb. Lulz

I guess I am enjoying my holidays =]


I am also returning to some old music. And it feels so good

No comments:

Post a Comment