Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sleep

So with all this study, I have come to really enjoy sleep a lot more. For some reason I keep on getting heaps of entertaining dreams that seem so much better than waking up and studying. However last night I had one and felt like I wanted to cry after I woke up in the early morning. Going back to bed however, the normal kind of dream came back again. This one involved...

- Me having control of broodlords which attacked crabs on the beach
- Some sort of zelda side scrolling and a boss strategy
- Going to the beach/ beach house or something

Yeah it's way past the time I woke up so I don't remember much. Not even about the sad one (pretty good).

Study has been good so far in that I don't really think about much else. Maybe I think about holidays here and there but that's it really. I'm starting to get calluses on my middle finger due to writing all the time. Yuck exams haven't even started. Apparently my bro did horribly in physics (lol).

I bought a pair of shoes for 130 discounted from 260. I was pretty proud of myself (maybe that's bad)

Sister's car got rammed again so its off to get repaired. So at the moment they're driving a Lexus! Funky.

I realize I go on facebook just on the off chance some guys would talk to me. How silly. That and bejeweled blitz I guess.

Again an obsession with independence. But it'll work out.

I posted japland photos. That stuff was so long ago that I don't even think about it any more. You just don't notice things after a long time and it is good in this case, although I still wonder.

I am attempting to be more organized for volleyball things. Which means I should check my email huh.

Slacked off on the last two sets of notes I did for the girlies which isn't so great. Hohumho.

Something to look forward to and people to look forward with. I am lacking in any forward vision though.



This song creeps into my head now and then. I still like it quite a bit I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment