Sunday, July 10, 2011

Go left

So it is time to list the things that I'm shit at and need to get better at. Well this goal oriented stuff is good to look back on I guess. This stuff includes

1. Being more talky at work.

Got blasted by manager today for being like a 'stunned fish'. Yeah pretty bad and I should have seen it coming but yeah. I'll pick up my game in this regard. Holy shit I'm not used to being told off, or not doing well. This is definitely at the top of my priorities (I mean everyone else who works at opsm doesn't seem to have any problems as such).

I can make the rest of my list shorter seeing as there aren't that many details.

2. Go left when playing basketball (and all that entails)
3. Get abs
4. Actually stick to some sort of running or swimming regime (either will do)
5. Learn to drive
6. Learn to cook (at least dumplings. apparently the mixture is the easiest)

It took me til the latter half of the day to realize. I guess I am on the road to recovery.

What else is new really? My sister is flying to Tanzania in the next week. That's pretty cool. I want to make sure I travel after a graduate (or even before!)

Can't believe holidays are mostly done. I feel like they've gone zip ! I guess that means I've been having fun.

I feel pretty solid in myself and in my confidence. At the moment, this is quite a comforting feeling.

The guys are staying over at an apartment today (as it is 12). I chose to opt out because...

a. It seems like an expensive sleep over
b. I don't talk to half those kids that often

So if they're talking deep shit and what not with eachother while half tipsy I will obviously feel out of place. But my main reason for not attending is (a) because I am a tight arse.

Did I mention my and xamy went Grasshopper the other day. Very nice interior and deco and shit, food was pricey and nice and the drinks were also pricey but nice. Maybe go there sometime before we go explore the ivy? (Hah i wish) We had pork belly, duck salad and salmon salad and that rocked up to 23pp.

Both amy and my sister have asked me if I like anyone. I said no because that's realistic? Fair enough.

And I have been looking at other (cooler) people's blogs and listening to the artists/ music they put up. What a heaps cool way to get new music and it is pretty funky. I think I'm gonna have to clean up my playlists again after inflating it with so much stuff.

I think I should go and maybe get involved with the LGBT on campus. Good way to get to know more kids and maybe go out a bit more often aha.

I'm pretty sure I'm not as much of a loser I make myself out to be :D

No comments:

Post a Comment