1. Losing teeth
I am paranoid shitless of getting hit in the face and losing my front teeth. My sister already had one of her teeth go out and have to be put back in after falling while mountain biking and I've already got a gap in my teeth (thank god you can't see it). Also my front twot eeth are already going in backwards a bit. This worries me so much I go crazy internally whenever I get a ball to the face (heh) and people tell me my front teeth are bleeding. Ack !
2. Having no one show up
I am definitely scared shitless of trying to organize something and having no one show up. (This is not to guilt trip any of you because my fear doesn't extend to doing this). This has made me incredibly reluctant to ever organize anything, at least in my mind anyway. Of course this can be avoided through proper organizing and talking to people before putting any plans into motion, but there are still times when my inner idiot will throw something out haphazardly to be rejected (not with any ill will). Oh so silly.
I think it might've been a dick move to get the other kids to come over tomorrow coz the optom kids werent available. Hopefully my confident front today wasnt too bad but I do kinda feel like a jerk. Soz guys, but thanks for coming you awesomo kids.
I only have two real fears? I'm sure I'll think of something later.
This post has been truncated because it was not finished in a timely fashion.
So today went to the gym, played soccer and watched hangover 2! Things that were interesting
- There was a cute guy at the gym with a pretty tank upper body... but he had toothpick legs lol
- Playing against st mary's kids. There was one buff guy. I wouldn't mind being around that big later on.
- Hangover 2! Movie was pretty shit imo but the asian was hella cute :D
and now reading the description on youtube it says that this isn't actually her. Ahaa.
Hohumho. I guess I am really no different in my woes from other kids. A humbling thought.

No comments:
Post a Comment