Friday, July 8, 2011

Growing Pains

So yes.

Over the first semester of this year I admit that I have been slightly childish in my outlook of my world. So what if guys I like don't like me back. This is not something that's restricted to a gay lamo loser like myself, but every single person can be afected by this sort of scenario. Having this thought, not having exams (and not seeing the guy) has had a pretty sobering effect on me. I am no longer drunk on self pity and what not which is good.

At gym today I saw the mohawk dude after a long absence and I've begun to notice another dude who's pretty buff and hangs with a tall white guy. Both are pretty hot imo but I've noticed that they are somewhat short and slightly nuggetty. Thought I didn't like nuggets ahah.

I think I'm starting to make progress again at gym. Going up slightly in weight and I've also gained weight! Up to 73 on wednesday which is pretty good. I wonder if I can hit 74 in another week. That would be heaps cool although I am pretty conscious that it might just be my gut growing instead of me gaining any muscle mass. Goodness trying to get abs is ridiculously hard. In the middle of doing our crunch exercises, me and hau were like 'no more! give us our gut, we don't want abs if it hurts this much'. Goodness, incline crunches with 20kg weights are devastating. No idea why we even did it with 20 when we struggle wtih 10. So silly.

Other highlights include the idiot saying...

'revenge is a dish served sweet'
Which was supposed to be derived from the saying... but yeah. He failed. I found this hilarious.

 THere was also a pretty cool gu at basketball today. Was hoping to see him next Friday by calling another basketball get together (sneaky) but I realized I have work. Sigh.

Oh! Just to be chronologically retarded, volleyball yesterday was heaps good too. First team we played were somewhat obese since they swapped up the teams a bit and so we smashed them. Hooray first win of the season! Not only that but we're no longer the worst team in the competition which is hella cool. We also got in some pretty good spikes and stuff. L got back from hk so it was good seeing her and hopefully we can go out partying or something before semester starts aha.

I've been somewhat a crusader against using the word gay or homo derogatively, but I'm starting to wonder whether it should matter or I should care. Like I'm not sensitive about it but...? Something. It irks me a bit when optom kids use it in that way (I've said this before).

Oh. Bro in car was like (in an incredulous tone of voice) 'now they're saying that being gay is genetic, how can that be possible?!?!' Not that I know anything on the genetics or whatnot but I don't reckon I had a choice in the matter. That comment irked me as well.

Woah this was a heavy serving of stream of consciousness. I'll sleep now seeing as I have work tomorrow. SIgh !

I see sIg and I think sIgA. Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment