The building looked pretty cool and inside was quite sleek too. but the corridors looked quite tiny and gave me a creepy vibe. I had to go up to level 3 to find the place to hand in the form. Apparently the office closed at 12, but being 1201 and the lady not being a tightarse bitch (like our office ladies at school at times) she took my form... hooray!
After that I called Jill to check where she was and met up with her and Shirley in the city as they were bithday present hunting for Cheryl. They had bought some Peter Alexander PJs which you can apparently wear outside (I was surprised). First thing we did was go to Ajisen* (danke jill) Ramen for some foods (because the girls, not I, were starving).
Lookie!
Tonkotsu Ramen
It was okay I guess. Nothing wrong with it although I reckon the soup could've been thicker or something. It was a bit like powdered soup rather than a broth like its meant to be. Otherwise it was okay I guess, seeing as they gave you real bits of vegetable and fungus! I can't remember if Ichiban gives you vegetables because I haven't had ramen there in ages. Maybe looking at the Tokyo ramen from before will clear things up.
Volcano Ramen
Shirley's Volcano Ramen. I've had this before and it is quite hot though I don't remember much from that. She said she was dying after eating it so I guess my memory holds true. Also something she noted, the noodles they were using weren't really ramen noodles but rather thin spaghetti noodles. Don't think I would've noticed that at all.
Kim Chi Ramen
Apparently I took an ugly picture after Jill had ravaged it with her chopsticks so she got me to take another after she rearranged it to make it more presentable.
The Prettier Version
There wasn't really much of a difference. Despite being starving she didn't finish it horhor. I've never had kimchi ramen before. It's always seemed a bit bland to have noodles based off of pickled vegetables but what do I know?
Strawberry Snow Ice
Now wasn't this a surprise? I thought this would be shit but it was actually quite tasty. It was kinda like a mix between a gelato and fairy floss in texture, whereas I was expecting blended ice based on how Jill sold it to me. 'It's like snow cones!' she tells me and I equate snow cones to suck. For six dollars apparently its quite cheap compared to the hurstiville one which is $8 though they were a bit disappointed they gave us no real strawberries. Look it's pretty!
After that we went walking around to shop for stuff at market city. We bought Cheryl some Paul Frank slippers and something huge from Morning Glory, leaving behind a cute elephant which Shirley regretfully exclaimed 'was only five dollars!'
We went 3 person K afterwards at greenbox which went by quickly. Fun fun. Bumped into Clarissa and co downstairs, then bumped into feng, tim and lenny, then bumped into nam. Seemed like they were all going to Clarissa's K thing while we wondered why TZ wasn't invited to Cheryl's... turns out she forgot. (BAM BAM)
Then some time elapses before we arrive at Cheryl's. Damn my brother is a tool... LOOK AT ME IM WEARING A SINGLET.... die tool. ARhgksjdghjvdsjvndsvl. Didn't eat much of the food, seemed like pretty normal fare and if I ate too much I would've gotten a stitch! The music was loud, and somewhat butchered. There was a lot of trance music which most of us wtfucked at. Whenever they played some good music they seemed to want to butcher it some more which left quite a few people dead on the dance floor.
THEY PLAYED TWO FOB SONGS WHICH MADE US INCREDIBLY HAPPY. What is funny to note is white girls knowing the sorry sorry dance... epic.
All in all great party. No one seemed to drink (I'm guessing because it cost money) while me and Bendy were being awesome critiquing our Lemon Lime Bitters. 'It's not bitter enough! It's like lemon and lime but wheres the bitter?!' said he. Also lol at his back. The photo I had earlier has nothing on his after dance back. Even the bartender was like 'IS THAT ALL SWEAT?!'
lolololololol
OH AND THE CAKE
It seems like ice cream cakes are the norm now with one at sylv's and now another at Cheryl's! Adro asks me why I didn't take a picture of the whole cake and rather just the small piece... well oops.
Ice Cream Cake
Quite tasty I guess. I don't know where they got it from but it had a plethora of flavors! I only got chocolate and tiramisu myself but there was also pistachio and strawberry. No idea what else there was.
And that is all!
Note: Why do I put Eating Out in the title when that's all I really ever do? I should attempt to make something one day.
Note: Why do I put Eating Out in the title when that's all I really ever do? I should attempt to make something one day.






No comments:
Post a Comment