We bought the book and then wandered around a bit before deciding to head home because we were both quite dead. And he called the day... Ceebsday
Lookie!
Tonkotsu menya ramen
Negi Ramen? (the egg one)
Menya is yummy. Anthony said his was too salty though. I bet its because he had easyway right before that. OH THE STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS. We saw a fob right outside easyway. Ridonkulously tall and lanky with purple shoes.
He didn't pull them off
The next day people crashed my place. Interesting things that happened
- I beat Xavier in smash once
- I beat Anthony in smash many times
- Xavier smashed me in smash the rest of the times
- I didn't get four stocked by Bendy
- Jill and Rainbow were mean to me while I left HoN idle
hehehorhorhehe
While waiting for the bus to go to Campsie Bendy was telling us he was broke. SO Sylvia gives him a 50. Being a Bendy, he decides to try and give it back to her, which was met by
NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!
That, I found hilarious.
We then got to Campsie and ate korean bbq next to woolies. There was a black guy who came out just as we were waiting for a table and he's like...
'Do you have a stamp?'
'No.'
'Then you don't get to eat!'
'Onoz'
As if mess with me like that. I should totally look unmessable.
Xavier refusing to pose with the grill... so instead he puts on some ragdoll face
The Futon's you sit on!
The Grill
Apparently our grill was stuffed and was leaking at the bottom! Onoz! We also must have looked like retards because the guy didn't let us cook ourselves, and did it all for us.
Korean Special Beef
Side Dishes
Pork and Beef Ribs
They turned off the fire when it looked like everything was cooked. But then tragedy. THe meat around the bone wasn't cooked yet! According to Adro its not worth the effort. Bendy got a good one but me xav and anthony got difficult ones. Incredibly hard to chew but you'd get a warm and fuzzy feeling of achievement once you could down the food.
Ceebs writing much. Ice skating was fun. There was a leb douche says xavier. I should have been mean and knocked him. Oh well.
Oh my unis coming up soon! Seems like I've survived the holidays.








No comments:
Post a Comment