So lunch yeah?!
Karage Set
After the fail at Poporo I wanted to revive my faith in the dish by having it at Ichiban. For an extra dollar ten I am epic fully and happy. Even though this place is more expensive than the Ichiban at bondi (because of the huge lease for the area I'm guessing) I was still quite happy to finish the whole thing. It also has a miso soup in in the picture. Yummeh.
Chicken has some funky soy sauce in it, and is also served with a blob of Japanese mayonaise (not in a star pattern! homg). There is plenty of rice and chicken so that YOU CAN EASILY FINISH BOTH AT THE SAME TIME, which is quite awesomo. I left the salad alone, which I don't usually do, because it didn't seem to have much dressing on it this time or something. I never eat the pickles so they just remained there. They could totally reuse them if they were Asian enough... but that would be oh so wrong.
Chicken has some funky soy sauce in it, and is also served with a blob of Japanese mayonaise (not in a star pattern! homg). There is plenty of rice and chicken so that YOU CAN EASILY FINISH BOTH AT THE SAME TIME, which is quite awesomo. I left the salad alone, which I don't usually do, because it didn't seem to have much dressing on it this time or something. I never eat the pickles so they just remained there. They could totally reuse them if they were Asian enough... but that would be oh so wrong.
Tokyo Ramen
Hmm it seems more expensive than last time. I thought they used to be $8 something but its now $9.30 or there abouts. Same old same old. Wow I haven't had one of these in ages so I've forgotten what they're like. Didn't scab any of Anthony's coz its just awkward to scab soup noodles (now all you people know what to get to stop me from taking food! onoz).
The only thing I remember from today was about cat shirts and purple shoes. Oh God.
Oh my a short post! How fun.
OOF! Go opinions! What do you think about purple shoes. I'm talking the chuck/ canvas ones. Just plain purple. Would you people ever wear them and stuff?
kgo
OOF! Go opinions! What do you think about purple shoes. I'm talking the chuck/ canvas ones. Just plain purple. Would you people ever wear them and stuff?
kgo


Dude purple is awesome
ReplyDeleteI have purple chucks ._.
and why are you shopping now? its not sale season.. is it?
it isnt but i need clothes! kinda. Well anthony does and impulse buying to make it cheaper for him is always nice
ReplyDelete