Ceebs writing too much. Can't remember much anyway so this is a brain/food whatever dump really.
So two days ago we went to Wendie's for Korean bbq!. It turned out to be a playing with a hotplate thing and could have been also like teppanyaki or something except without the egg throwing at eachother and stuff. I think we ate for 4 hours or something. Tasty.
The Plate
Apparently she had gotten the hotplate when she was 7, but had never used it. Epic. Look how shiny new it looks! And it was quite wondrously non stick (unlike my POS pan I used to make my scrambled eggs... fml)
Dinrar: Spaghetti
We also ate dinner there. Her mum made us some spaghetti with bolognaise (thats the french way of spelling it apparently) sauce and lamb shank. Being a noob food person I only stuffed myself with three plates of the spaghetti with bolognaise sauce and neglected the lamb shank. Homg she gave her dogs some of the lamb shanks! HER DOGS GET GOOD FOOD TOO! I am astounded by this new and novel idea. The bones also looked like they had a bit of marrow in it which is always yummy but were probably too thin for me to get at (effort : yield ratio far too low). This makes me want osso bucco.
I also used a cheese grater for Parmesan cheese. I have never used one before and I thought that was quite cool too! TOo bad some people don't like the vomit smell of the cheese since it is quite tasty. =D
So much for a small brain dump because I ceebs writing. Well I have no wow so this will be a tragic substitute.
LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN
ITS A PLEASURE FOR ME TO INTRODUCE TO YOU
HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE
Luke Tran endorsing a drink
Yeah the words above don't really serve any purpose. They were just part of the song I was listening to. ANYWHO we went to tea inn (again zzz) after grabbing ID cards yesterday! Interesting things that happened included
- Squash
- Adro running to buy maccas
- Adro running to get his ID card and going to the wrong place
- Adro running to make his prior test
We got there and there was no afternoon tea (fml only form 3:30 onwards) so we settle for lunch specials at $9 (dammit) since it would be quite wierd if we just sat downt hen walked out for ayam goreng.
Image dump inc.
Bendy's food and finger... douche.
So apparently there was hardly any rice and 'IF WE WERE AT CABRA THE FOOD WOULD BLOW YOUR MIND AND THERE'D BE SO MUCH RICE...' dadadadada....
Luke and Shota's Rice Noodles
I think its gorn tsao gnow hor or whatever but I have no idea how to type that out or identify it. They gave them both a huge serving the Luke only barely managed to finish and Shota couldn't. Weak.
My drink: Some Golden Orange Green Tea
EASYWAAAAAAAAAAY. More or less it. So freaking sweet. Yuckity. Also I don't know how to rotate pictures.
Stanley's Drink
I found it interesting how they put honey with their pearls, which made them more tasty imo. I don't like the plain pearls of easyway.
Sichuan Pork Belly and Rice
My dish. It was okay I guess. Typical chinesey food. Can't remember much. This is the part where the day starts to get all blurry and I don't remember the food that well.
Stanley's Brisket Thing
Yeeah. Dunno how it tasted but he didn't finish it. He was like 'too many calories' which made me go homg, sif think like that.
After eating we went home, bendy coming my place so we didn't go to sylvia's smelling all squash and smelly.
Lol Bendy's back on the way. It's small so it's not as mean.
WE WENT TO MACHIATTO ON THE CORNER OF LIVERPOOL AND PITT STREET
So the VIP of the night used her birthday girl powers to come a bit late. We waited around for a while and avoided awkward conversations with old boys we didn't want to talk to. Good thing was we came in the right dress (semi formal) and not wearing tshirt and jeans like what would have been sensible in the burning heat of doom. Went to kino where I was hoping to hand in a resume but it was just closing and they're like 'you should write a cover letter and throw it at our info desk' so that'll happen later I guess. Met up with Anthony who had just finished teaching and got back from fobland (bl).
We then entered the premises and dived into a sea of awkward. I only took pictures of the food we ordered as I was drowning in awkward moments. Glug glug glug glug.
Shanghai Pizza
BAD PICTURE WHOO: Bombay Pizza
I don't know why I didn't take another picture. Oh well. THis was the bombay pizza with tandoori chicken, chutney, mint yoghurt. That kinda jazz. It's similar to the one I normally get at the rocks but it hasn't got as much chutney I think. The yoghurt was quite tasty on it. Now that I think about it, it probably has the same novel llamaness or something that the Shanghai pizza had. I just liked mine better.
Bendy's Risotto
He described it as 'rice with cheese sauce'. Nice order. I think it was bologna or called something like that. Chicken bacon and other stuff were in it. I tried a little but it didn't seem that great, or I couldn't taste it. It did taste quite nicer after I added some salt, which reminds me of Anthony spilling it as he was playing with the salt shaker.
Sylv's Spaghetti
Om nom nom. There was no cheese! onoz. I liked wendie's mum's better.
ONOZ which reminds me I forgot to take a picture of the birthday cake. Homg, it was an ice cream cake from cold rock with Sylvia's face on it. Quite epic (also in proportion.. couldn't finish).
Other tidbits
- lol at very hot ramen
- lol at cake!
- lol at rating people with and without their clothes
This post was huge.
A












No comments:
Post a Comment