Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blah: Questions



Are you okay?
Why are you slacking off?
What's wrong with you?
Do I do anything?
Do you do anything?
Do you expect me to do anything?
I've made myself not expect anything anymore.

So tell me, dear reader.

Why do I care again?


On a more amusing note

HAND OF JUSTICE PEWPEWPEPWEPWEPW
I also have himym now. Aren't I slow.
I was also enlightened by Rainbow. Apple + Grapefruit juice does not taste nice.
LOL at cougar lecturer. She's somewhat hilarious/ ridiculous.

GG if I get sick again. Grr

Blisters suck.
Bandaids that don't fit on said blisters suck even more.
The people who give me bandaids that don't fit on my blisters are the worst. ajajajja

Thanks for saying hello to me today Wendie (bitch!).
Thanks guys for dogging me with the random fob (bastards!)


I NEED TO MAKE MY OWN LUNCH

Tomorrow will suck. Thursdays suck. Maybe I can eat out for dinner.

Time to nap.
/braindump

No comments:

Post a Comment