- Adro: Boxman.
- Bendy: Batman
- Shirley: Barbie
- Amanda/ Michelle: Burglars
- Luke: Bank Robber
- Shota: Bear
- Me: Butcher
PATTI DRESSED AS A BULBASAUR
which is quite epic.
Go find someone else for photos lol
I also forgot Rainbow and Vivian went as ballerinas! I'm a baddie
I also also forgot that steph and jill went as BLAIR WALDORF. My bad. If you don't know who that is you should go diaf. :D
And Annie went as blackmail... she dressed in black and stuck mail to herself. hor hor hor. I think taht's everyone now. I think.
I also also forgot that steph and jill went as BLAIR WALDORF. My bad. If you don't know who that is you should go diaf. :D
And Annie went as blackmail... she dressed in black and stuck mail to herself. hor hor hor. I think taht's everyone now. I think.
Oh! On the day we bought some noodles and tang yuan to eat at afters (lol). While there we also got some korean rice cakes from the asian supermarket in world square. Very. Yummy.
So the cruise was somewhat small but okay (first cruise I've been on so what would I know). The free pizza for everybody didn't really get to me. Don't think there was enough and people said it was meh. GG not old enough, don't get free drinks and stuff but the green one was nice. The music was predominantly black and I noticed there was no Jay Sean at all (I think) but they played Flashing Lights which was epic.
Look at the shit I put up with!
Adrian Ang says (9:41 PM):
*whorebag
Adrian Ang says (9:42 PM):
*thats a good whorebag. lol
Felix Lee says (9:42 PM):
*whorebag?
*thats mean
...what a jerk
We went to afters and I kinda slept so I don't know much that happened. They played kings and people drank a little (very VERY little). I think we only finished the lychee one which smelt nice. (It doesn't have lychee in the computer's dicitonary... wtf) We got loud and played ipod game after steph and jill failed with their fake cockroaches. It got patti though haha.
Afterward security guy comes up and gives us 15 minutes to leave. We get kicked out and hobo it up at Darling Harbour. Thank you Annie for your jacket even though you took it back afterwards. Bl homeless people. Maybe we should do some charity work or something. It was pretty cold.
Interesting thing. SOme guy was singing Aeroplane jelly. Then he sang it but to Aeroplane heroin. Jill joined in and hes like...
NO! HEROIN
He also said something along the lines of
'People in Australia are always this crazy!
To which Ma responded
'WE WERE BORN HERE!'
And that was that
Diep has mentioned to me how my blog is slowly becoming a normal blog. Oh my god where the fuck is my food
No comments:
Post a Comment