So we walk in and see people making shao long bao in the background behind some glass which reminds me of slaves... but they do good work! So we go in and decide what to eat. It doesn't look like they speak English so when Adro orders he just points without saying anything after the waitress speaks fob first. Turns out at the end she didn't really have that much of a fob accent me thinks.
Lookie!
Shao Long Bao
Yummy. We get six for $4.80 which is good? No idea. I was able to successfully eat all of mine without breaking the thing but the other nub failed once. We had to ask for vinegar as there wasn't any on our table. Adro says that they only give black vinegar at these places which confused me somewhat. No idea. These were tasty though!
No1 Chicken Curry
I kid you not, that's what it read on the menu. It was somewhat flavourless but god there was so much of it. This was priced at $8.50 but also included rice and soup.
Aforementioned Free stuff
The soup was tomato and egg! Man I haven't had that kinda soup for ages. Om nom nom
Sour Spicy Soup
Suan le tang. I didn't even need to add any vinegar, even though I love it so much. I think it was a bit pricey though, about $3.80 and the bowl wasn't that big. They did give it to me in a funky square shaped bowl which I thought was cool.
I wonder if I have to reupload
Diced Beef in Chilli Soup
The dictionary doesn't have the word chilli in it. Ridiculous. I also had to reupload the photo which is reasonable I guess. After forever as I was halfway through my food, finally came Adro's noodle thingiemajig. I think he said it was fine after some initial confusion where he thought he got jipped because he ate bamboo thinking it was beef. Hehorheherh.
Spicy Korean Ricecakes
Okay we didn't eat this but we got this before BSoc cruise and it was tasty. From that asian supermarket in world square. Ho ho ho
So now I'm here sick and wasting my life writing about wasting my life. Hopefully people's holidays are better than mine.
What to do. What to do.






No comments:
Post a Comment