Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cooking Day

Cooking day was awesome.
Our pizzas were ownage.
It was also pretty tiring work.
I didn't do much besides prep.
I got there pretty early though.
Mafia was fun.
LOL BRAZILLIAN
LOL LUKE 'that's freaky' 'what did you say?' 'nothing'
I'm wondering though.
But it doesn't really matter I guess.
Out of sight.
Movie night maybe tomorrow.
Lol seedy people.
Among other people.

Oh I had a dream last night. We were in a University building which went underground. On the top floor, opposite the building was another building with a large purple crystal that was shining and about to explode. However, only a few people recognized it. We rushed down 6 levels into the building. The explosion took out the top 3 levels of the building and the power was cut off. The people who owned the exploding crystal sent baddies after the survivors in the building. So we had to sneak around them and survive.

What a funky dream.

Oh apparently dreaming about machinery means something (from psych lectures anyway). I wonder if that whacked up shit I dreamt of means anything, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment