So I hear a story.
And it is weak.
Come again, why? You're so weak. Although from me haha.
Chemistry was also today and it wasn't so bad. However the weather is a bitch and my hands are frozen. I read all of the evangelion manga to waste time as no one seems to want to HoN. Granted they were probably playing while I was in chemistry (damn comm kids). My right hand is cold while my left one isn't, since I sat on it while reading my manga. Is it weird to sit on your hands to keep them warm?
My warm jacket isn't so warm anymore.
Another interesting thing that happened. I was talking to Catherine then crossed the road. She then disappeared. Like a ninja. It was amazing.
I had fried rice for dinner today. It was shit. I need to learn how to cook in the holidays, haha.
My finger started bleeding today.
It's cold
No comments:
Post a Comment