Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time Wasting

How interesting that I've been blogging everyday. Is brain dumping this often a good thing?

So I had a train trip today and noticed that i didn't have anyone to trashtalk. No one annoys me. Oh my gosh, what is this? I find it incredibly surprising that my life isn't epic and awesome seeing as I can't think of anyone who gives me the shits. Hrum!

Time to think of some self improvement things

I should...
  • Eat more healthily
  • Stop swearing so much
  • Learn how to cook
  • Get a job
  • Start judo
  • Meet more people
  • Work on my not angry face
  • Think more rationally/ logically
  • Prepare for next semester or Babs
A spur of the moment list. 

Think think think pop.
And there goes that thought!

Edit:
I just spent an hour play HoN. Which made me realize... wth am I going to do once exams are over? Nothing to study ish for I'll just be playing games... and then what? God I think...

I need a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment