Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hohum ho~

Sorry. Thanks.

Today was terrible because I feel so lazy. In an effort to get out of my laziness I go and do something halfarsedly then tell myself I'm lazy again. What a conundrum. There's no pleasing you Felix!

So going around and reading the rubbish that I read, apparently for guys to look not skinny you should weigh a kilo for every cm you're above 150, and at 150 you should be 50kg. That should make me about 80kg. It would also make Adro 70kg, which he calls bullshit on. Oh my.

So to continue this tirade of babble and verbal shit, I had a realization today that I somewhat missed English and analysing texts. I had an itch to read poetry and look into the deeper meanings blah blah imagery blah shit. How interesting that something that has been part of the majority of my life (ie school) is now completely optional for the rest of my life. Interestung.

It feels somewhat empowering to know that we've got so much choice in what we can go out and pursue. This is even more apparent now that it's holidays and we have nothing to do. Then it gets all shitted upon because we're so god damn lazy.

Anyway I had more stream of thought rubbish to deliver in this post but then I forgot about it. This will do even though its all crap. Awesome is I

Thanks for (trying).

No comments:

Post a Comment