Monday, April 11, 2011

Korean

I wish I could read Korean. Instead I have to wait an extra week (oh my goodness) to read ToG, which I will say that no one else reads because no one is cool enough. Duh.

I think I've gotten stupid. So I got that spam app shit crap about iphone giveaway and did it. How silly. I must be getting silly.

My soft music playlist has been flogged recently. It is treating me well. Even if it is toilet music.


Apparently the woman singing in it makes it sound nostalgic. It does sound nostalgic though, but I'm not sure that'd be a reason for it

And so I see you online but I won't say anything because that'd just be weird! I just read some blogpost and it goes on about misreading signs. I am definitely a person who does that and so I'll do nothing.

Oh it seems to me I've been starting to break away from my mould a bit. In most cases where I wouldn't say anything and just keep to myself, I'll go along and blurt whatever it is and damn the consequences. This has lead to many silly things happeneing though.

lol at fail.

Man I want to read my goddamn ToG

No comments:

Post a Comment