Friday, April 15, 2011

sup

soi havent posted in a while, here are some updates on what has been happening. in point form coz im ceebs and epic tired.

- told steph and jill. neither really minded which is good
- had tests which drained the fuck out of me
- room exploded in clothes and stuff
- played basketball today

I'm paranoid some optom kids may be catching on lol. So me abdul and larissa are eating before volleyball and she's talking about how she has her life planned out (hectic) then it shifts to me. She's like

'Don't you plan to get married?'
'But when you go out with someone isn't your focus to get married?'
'Haven't you ever liked someone?'
'Do you not like girls?'

oosh.ka

Also in optom lab, Tim Ho goes...

'How can you question Felix's sexuality after optom cruise?'
I make some non committal sound
Xavier starts laughing lots, which I would too if I was in the position maybe lol.

Cue the awkward. Felt a bit off and left the room for a bit haha. Okay it wasn't that dramatic. I also needed to go to the toilet.

I'm eating watermelon right now and quite tired.

I think some of my motivation for getting Luke Yong to play volleyball is a bit misplaced. I should not be so silly.

Volleyball has been fun though !

I don't know if I want to go bsoc cruise now anymore when I could play volleyball haha.

hohumho

No comments:

Post a Comment