Hello Hello. I know I haven't really blogged in a while so here's another! I'm thinking about making a new blog just to lose the followers and then make that blog private. I don't think it really makes much of a difference but hey, it helps me waste time.
So the block of exams have finished and I am alive although a bit battered and bruised. So I failed the Ametropia mid-semester test for OPTM2a which is a bit sucky. I knew I did bad but I was hoping the 50/50 bits would pull me through a bit but it seems as though my common sense left me at that time and there were quite a few stupid answers there. It turns out the reasoning I used for half the questions was just wrong so I guess I just don't understand the principles really. That's no good I guess. It was only worth 10% so I'm sure I can work on the next test.
I kill my own nights seriously. It's starting to become apparent that I'm a desperate loser. So I went clubbing with David Hu, Shirley and her co-op friends yesterday and lo and behold theres a cute guy in the group. Halfway through the night I get the realisation (that should always be there ate the start up screaming and apparent) that there's no way in hell the guy would be gay so I sit down and do nothing for a bit. I should probably just go for some whatever happens attitude and accept the fact nothing will happen in some immediate future. That way if something does happen, it will be a good surprise.
I also had a lapse of judgment. I don't know why and maybe it was to do with the lack of sleep but yeah. These kind of things aren't nice to do. I might need someone to slap some sense into me unless I want to be alienated or something. Such a silly fool.
My holiday agenda!
1. Get abs
2. Go running.
3. Catch up on work
4. Clean up room.
5. Learn to drive
I better get through this stuff.
Today was spent recovering from yesterday's activities. I woke up at 1:30. There goes my day. Went on the computer a bit and played bejeweled until I got sick of it. Funny how the game is so much less fun when I don't have some exam to study for.
I can't think of anything to write about. So that's it.
Edit: ToG came out early! This has made my day.
Moar edit: So I've told a lot of the girls recently. Jill, Steph, Vicky, and Shirley. I also told Abdul and he took it better than I expected which was good. I don't think I mind if it spreads among the people in our circle as long as random people or uncool kids don't know that much. Like If someone asks me straight out I'll answer but yeah. Maybe this change is something for the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment