So Uni started again and I am reminded of how mind numbingly boring this shit is. Today was thef irst day, of the rest of the freaking semester. Oh my god.
So after uni we went to kgv and played basketball and got owned. After this incident I was also reminded about how I am a sore loser. I get angry when I lose. I'm sure that's natural. Who likes losing?
Also while in y angry I'm losing mood, I wanted to punch someone. Then I realized this wasn't school and if I did punch someone I could get arrested or something. Dammit. Why didn't I punch someone in school when I had the chance? Now I go to jail if I do anything.
In conclusion, life sucks once uni starts.
What else was there? Oh right, I think I'm a snob. FUCK THERES A COCKROACH
.
.
.
owned it good.
Speaking about being a sore loser
FUCK YOU SHOTA
We better win on thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment