Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pepper Lunch

Apparently Pepper Lunch has a Happy hour that spans from 2pm-5pm everyday. I discovered this at 1:45 and like a true tight arse I went to grab my glasses first before heading back there to solo a lunch. For $8 I got a beef pepper rice with a tiny salad and tiny miso soup. Ah well, you get what you pay for. I also had to wait around 15 minutes which was somewhat annoying.

Hmm I need to let my dog in because she's too fat to jump in herself.

Right, I also have new fob frames now. Granted my sister says they aren't fob but I equate plastic frames to fob. What would I know though? I am not a brand whore. She chose this design.

Cruise tomorrow. Hopefully that will be fun.

That coles freh food ad is annoying. Especially with the chorus of little kids going

Fresh and healthy
at Coles
Fresh and healthy
at Coles
TA DAAAH

Please to God tell me I'm not the only one who finds this so.

No comments:

Post a Comment